- 09:00 ~ 17:00
- Last admission will be allowed 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Every Monday
- If Monday falls on national holiday, the Museum is closed on the first weekday following the holiday.
- Maritime Library
- Tuesday~Friday 09:30~11:30, 13:30~15:30
- *Admission is limited to those who have entered the museum with reservations.
Free(excluding special exhibitions)
- Group visitors of 30 or more people are advised to make an Internet reservation
at least 1 day before visiting.
- Entrance may be delayed if there is no reservation.
Exhibition guide for
- The exhibition guide can be presented in English, Japanese and Chinese.
- To set a date for a guide, please make a reservation by calling the number at least three days in advance. (051-309-1900)
- The reservation can’t not be made on the days closed.
- Programs can be changed or canceled depending on the conditions.
- Audio guides are offered to provide professional information on the items displayed in the permanent exhibition hall.
- (devices : 150 sets).
|ID is necessary for rental. (Children can use the ID of their guardian)|
|Rental fee||1,000 won|
|Rental place||Information desk on the 2nd floor. First come first served.|
- Meals and beverages are available in the café(4F) and restaurant(2F) in the museum.
- Bags and belongings may be kept at the information desks on the 1st and 2nd floor or in the coatroom.
- The old, the infirm or the handicapped may use wheelchairs for free.
- Souvenirs and cultural items are sold in the Museum Shop on the 2nd floor.
visiting the museum
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the museum.
- Taking photos using a flash or a tripod or shooting for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- No Touching
- No drinking, No cooking
- No food except
in the designated area
- Speaking loudly or running around in the exhibition hall is prohibited.
- No mats allowed
- Except for guide dogs, animals are not allowed to enter the museum.
- Riding bicycles, kick boards, inline skates, etc. in the museum is strictly prohibited.