Replication and access
Objects for replication and access
- The collections preserved in Korea National Maritime Museum and data related to the collections
- The replication of or access to the private collections preserved in KNMM must be conducted with the owner’s consent.
- Send the application for replication or access to the person in charge after filling out the form
- you intend to delay the schedule for replication of or access to artifacts, you need to request a delay by submitting the application.
- Curator in charge : the members of department of conservation.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Office : 051. 309. 1861 / Fax : 051. 309. 1839
Application acceptance and permission
After reviewing the submitted application, the result will be informed.
- When your publications, research reports, videos and other types of data use the materials or data from the collections of KNMM, the source must be identified.
- Replication of and access to the material will be conducted only for the purpose described in the application.
- The other details will be taken care of by the person in charge.
- Charge will be expected when the purposes of replication are not applicable to the cases below.
- 1 When it is replicated and used for the purpose of promotion or media coverage by nations or local government entities.
- 2 When it is replicated and used for educational purposes by educational institutions
- 3 When it is replicated and used for research by nonprofit academic institutions
- 4 When it is replicated and used for executing museum’s business by agencies.
- 5 When it is replicated and used for the cases the Director General of KNMM approves.