|Notice of Viewing Exhibition for KNMM (as of Apr 2, 2021) 2021. 04. 02|
According to the social distancing level in the Busan area, currently Level 2 (which adds some enhanced quarantine measures), 5 or more people cannot make reservations and enter the museum until further notice.
Operating Hours: 09:00 ~ 17:00(weekdays and weekends) ※ Closed on Mondays
- Operations will be implemented as follows: 150 people per two hour session, 4 sessions in a day and individual viewing(no more than 4 people per group)
- Large group viewing is not allowed.
- Please be informed that the Maritime Library, and the 4D Theater are still closed.
- How to Make Reservations: At least three days before you visit, please fill out the attached form and send it back to us.
Then we can email back or call to tell you whether the application has been approved or denied. If you have any other inquiries, please contact us via the phone number below.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone number: 051-309-1922
※ Please note that all visitors should wear a face mask when entering the museum.